Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Bunny and the Dinosaur/Bat

These two are the best of friends. Seriously, they love each other. They say things like "Addie, you're my best friend, right?" or "Trigger we're going to be best friends forever, huh?" "Cuz we are best friends."

It is so cute.

I don't remember this conversation exactly, but Dave took these two to preschool in their costumes and while he was driving he said "Trigg, do you know what dinosaurs eat?" Trigg says "Chicken." Dave says "Nope, they eat bunny rabbits" Trigg and Addie look at each other across the seat and Addie says "You won't eat me?!" and Trigg says "I'll just eat chicken."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This hug ended up in a heap on the ground!

Trigg was a bat for Halloween night. I wish I had a better picture of his costume. They were so perfect, the bunny and the bat, lightness and darkness, yin and yang.

Photobucket

I don't know why I didn't manage to get a family picture.

Photobucket
"Smile." "What?" "Smile!" "What?!"

Photobucket
Ah Saydie...the happiest, most laid-back hippie-chick ever!

Kylee and her friends worked in a haunted house for our ward party. They were doctors, sooooo scary!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Halloween

This is a hit every year! A little optical illusion...

I do love Halloween, I really, really do. It's just fun and pointless. Next year I vow to take more pictures. I'll take pictures of our family party with the kids bobbing for apples and all of the soup and bread and carving of pumpkins...I'll take pictures of our neighborhood frybread party and the ward chili cook-off...I'll take pictures of the Mason's very scary Halloween house with my Addie begging not to go in and showing me how she's going to hide on my neck (oh, I love it) I will take pictures, I will!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I love those two. Cute pink bunny and special-ed bat/dinosaur. And that is a priceless photo of Dax.

cabrenchley said...

Just getting caught up with all of the blogs. So nice to see you update every now and then. I am the worst. Cute Halloween pictures! We need to get together this year!! So sorry we didn't chat at the crazy new moon movie. I am still playing tennis how about you?