Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Diggs...

Yes, we were in Utah for Spring Break. With the rest of the mormon exodus from Arizona. EVERY year, we do a ski vacation to Utah. EVERY year, we stay in the cutest little cabin in Brighton. It's an OLD A-frame cottage right at the base of the resort. We love, love, love it.



Man oh man, I'm sad just looking at it. Sad? Yes, because they SOLD IT!

Ouch.

Check out this snow. (LAST YEAR)





This is out in front of the cabin last year.





Yes, that's Greg. Brilliant idea huh? Good way to tear your ACL?...



Who are these OLD people??? WHEN did that HAPPEN?

So this year, we stayed in a cabin at Sundance. We've never stayed there before, and our friends, Mike and Charlene Ford, let us stay there for a steal. The cabin was huge. I wish I had taken pictures downstairs because it had big stand-up video games (MS. PACMAN!) and pool, and ping-pong, and double-hoop (or whatever it's called.) Major full-time entertainment! It was so much fun.



Perfect cabin scene. I love it.

But the snow? Not so much... It was hot and sunny, EVERY day. Well, every day but Sunday (isn't that usually the other way around?) So we went to Sundance and took pictures! Of course!






















Sometimes Greg takes some weird pictures. What was he thinking with this one? I don't know, but I kind of like it. I love to hold this little girl's hand. I know my time is short, she's growing so fast! I still carry her around every chance I get.



I can't believe this beautiful girl is my daughter. I know she sort of looks like me now, but I didn't look a thing like this at her age!



Notice the lack of snow...

To find snow, we drove to Salt Lake every day. Deer Valley, Brighton and Solitude. Fodder for a new Post!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!

Smithfamily said...

Great pics of the kids they are getting so big...

cabrenchley said...

Awesome pictures......awesome vacation. You guys know how to have fun! Nice air!