Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ha ha and sniffing glue

Okay, I made a rule that Kinsey can only text "ha ha" 5 times a day. What a stupid rule, you say? How mean, you think? Have you ever read 3,000 texts that begin and end with ha ha? Sometimes it is hahahahahahahahahah with a j/k thrown in for good measure. If I limit Kinsey's usage, I only have to read the 1,500 texts from her friends that begin and end with ha ha. Enough torture.



Sniffing glue. Does anyone even DO that anymore? Yep. Kinsey. Here's a convo from her cell:

Is your headache gone? haha lol
hahaha sorta i took a nap when I went home tho!~ hahaha how is your headache??
lol it's gone
yeah! haha i never want to do that again. haha that was fuunny.
lol me neither but it just smelled so good! haha
haha yeahh why do the stuff that smells good have to make you get high?? (WHAT?! HIGH?!!)
lol seriously
haha but the glue was fun too. haha (yeah, I lost the train there too...)
ya haha so wat are you doin?
jamin out in the car with my sister! haha
haha where are you going?
haha to macaroni grill with for my dad's birthday haha ttyl

Hey
How was macaroni grill?
yummmmmy hahahaha
lol thats good! I sneezed and my headache came back
ut oh ha ha i think your snezzing out all the sharpee haha
lol i didn't even smell the sharpie! It was just the glue!
haha oh well maybe the glue is coming back haha
hahahahaha maybe....
haha yeahhh..i wonder what the blue sparkly glue is like?
There's sparkly glue?! (too excited for the extra haha's??!)
ohh yeahh!!!!! you didn't know that! haha
haha no!!!
hahaha ill toattly bring it tomarow but we can't sniff it.
OK!!

This is an exact transcript. Yes it is. Keep in mind that my brain-child is trying to eliminate all the haha's and replace them with lol because I haven't limited that word yet. Her success in this is staggering, no? (The Parenthesis are my addition if you didn't figure that out.) Think they learned their lesson about the glue sniffing? I think I will explain to her that glue sniffing kills brain cells...that's why you get a headache. And I'm NOT going to pick you up from school if you sniff glue until you have a headache!! (yes, she asked - at the time I didn't know the origin of the headache. I told her to go get a tylenol from the nurse but it was unnecessary because she had a miraculous recovery. The other kid went home to recover "haha") You don't read your kids texts? Really?!

1 comment:

sherry said...

ummm...Scary! Looks like I prolly need to fork out the cash to get Rachael a better phone so I can read ALL of her texts online and not just t he ones on her phone at the end of the day hahaha.......