Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cassie's having a Pink Baby!

My sister Cassie is being induced today! Woo hoo! Too bad she's in Utah... Well, of course I have to send something up for her. Something the baby will NEED. No not diapers, burp cloths, clothes, bottles, pacifiers...I'm talking about real, true NEED. Yep, the shiny stuff -- the good stuff.



Aren't they cute? They are so tiny, they look like little RINGS. This is my jewelry BOX. It bugs me that my little jewelry organizers aren't fitted into a big organizer complete with printed label, but they fit so well in this cardboard box that I haven't bothered with it. If any of you have a good idea for an organizer, PLEASE send it along.



Greg loves it when I get my jewelry stuff out. It takes up the whole kitchen table and if he's lucky, it's just for one day. I didn't take a picture, it was too big of a disaster. Next time!



I made this dragonfly necklace while I had my stuff out...isn't it cool? My MIL brought me the dragonfly from Hong Kong and I KNEW it wanted to be on a long pearl and crystal strand. It just took me awhile to get it there. It's kind of hard to see because I hung it on my lovely Valentine decoration. I know, you only WISH you could have a dragonfly necklace like mine!

1 comment:

sherry said...

Abigail and I are having some serious jewelry envy! Your dragonfly is AWESOME! It is time to pull out the jewelry making stuff and have a party. I promise I will try to make my own if you give me examples...