Thursday, January 8, 2009

THIS was funny

As opposed to the car crashing...not funny. Dax had a paddle ball from his visit to the dentist. It was shaped like a dinosaur and he had it in his hand all afternoon. He came walking into my office and, true to form, put it in the shredder. We LOVE the shredder. Wait a sec, what the...?! It shredded the dinosaur! I'm so glad my camera was sitting there on my desk.




It is not pretty when little boys cry. Especially this one.



Nope, not putting this one back together!

5 comments:

Dan and Jan said...

That must be why we don't have a shredder. Welcome to the blogging world, BTW.

sherry said...

Sorry, Dax, but that is cracking me up! Did the shredder make it through O.K? I am glad you are giving up the phone while driving. Texting, at the very least! Poor Ginge...

Shawni said...

What in the world Rebecca...you really do have a blog that you've been writing in! I'm so proud of you!! Keep up the good work. I love the snow pictures so much. I don't like the car crash ones so much...so sorry about that!!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

So so so freaking funny! His face in the second picture is almost funnier then the shredded toy.

Byron said...

So we heard you were here! Hooray, you have arrived! I say that like I am the blogging queen, when really, I can't post more than once a month... So fun to see the updates! Your cabin trip post was my favorite, it confirmed one thing for me: when we move back to AZ, we actually will be able to do something with just our own little family! If you can do it with all the family around you all, we've got to be able to do it too! Thanks for the encouragement! Everyone looks great! (I promise, I usually don't comment this long...)