Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Warning

Whenever I tell people that I don't have a blog, they are surprised. You? they say, Of all people, I can't believe you don't have a blog! I don't know what that is supposed to mean. Am I so narcisistic that I would be the first one to start a blog? Maybe. I like to think that I am so hip that of course I would have a blog. But no. No blog for me, and I'll tell you why. It's not because I'm too busy (I am) it's because I am really good at offending people on accident. Think about how many people I have offended face-to-face, then think of how many I could reach on the world-wide internet. It's scary, I know. You are reading this thinking, yeah, she's right. She probably shouldn't have a blog. Sorry - but remember, you've been warned.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Now that's a funny post.

Anonymous said...

At least the offense is accidental...