Monday, January 19, 2009

Twins (practically)


They're actually cousins, but they see a LOT of each other. And although Joy and I live next to each other in the same house...there is only one bathtub in all of the 6 bathrooms. ONE. So they share. Don't think they look alike? Check this out.



Matching birthmarks! I'm pretty sure that things got mixed up in the pre-existence and they accidentally sent me the girl spirit and Joy the boy spirit. I was praying REALLY hard, so it must have been a mistake. And I'm okay with it...now that I have my Adders!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Since no one else wants to comment on how amazing our kids are, I will. You're supposed to call it a surprise, like a party, not a mistake. And when will I be "okay with it?"

Nicole said...

OK, that's really weird.....those birthmarks!!!!
I should have shown my kids that picture of all your leaves so maybe they wouldn't have whined so much about picking up ours!
Hey! I was thinking, let's find a night where we don't have anything going on (good luck) and take the kids on a little hike somewhere where I can get some sunset silhouette pics!
I'll call ya.

Rebecca said...

Nik, do you want to hike Camelback? We could take the kids there, they'd love it. Let's do it Saturday afternoon! We have ZERO plans this weekend...